This Caesar salad dressing recipe is similar to one you’d find at a Steakhouse, and is best served on a Jadeite Shell Swirl Bowl as pictured.
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp raw or dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp anchovy paste
- 1/2 cup Avocado oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- Combine the garlic, mustard, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, egg, and anchovy paste in your food processor or blender.
- Slowly add the avocado oil to let it emulsify.
- Toss dressing with freshly chopped romaine lettuce and combine with parmesan cheese.
- Add additional slivers of parmesan cheese on top.
- Chill bowl in the fridge, well in advance.
- Add freshly cracked pepper.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley around edge of bowl for garnish.
- Serve with lemon wedge for garnish.